Martha's Vineyard was an amazing experience, but after almost three years (and two winters!) my husband and I missed the Caribbean lifestyle and decided to move back here. Ever since my first experience of St. John, I have always admired and aspired to work for Caneel Bay Resort in their Wedding department and I am happy to share that I have now been doing my dream job since 2014. I am passionate about "my" weddings and attending to all those details big and small, which ensure my bridal couples, as well as their guests, have the most beautiful and memorable day of their lives. It is a joy to welcome families and friends not only to this beautiful resort, but also this magical island that we are fortunate enough to call home. This is for me the most beautiful place in the world to live and work!
My five favorite things about Caneel Bay Resort:
- The holistic environment where you really sense nature and service coming together, allowing our guests to relax and unwind.
- The feeling of tranquility and sense of "disconnect" and definitely how private the resort is.
- Our philosophy of allowing just one wedding on any given day, because our bridal couples on that day are the only ones that matter!
- 7 beaches and 170 acres which offer a variety of options for ceremonies and receptions of different sizes, both inside and out.
- A full service environment where you can be reassured that everything needed for a Destination Wedding, will be taken care of by the Caneel Bay team.
Please reach-out to Allison by e-mail or by calling 340-776-6111.