At Caneel Bay Resort, our goal is to assemble the best team of employees. We value diversity, and hire motivated, caring people and train them to do their job superbly. We are proud that Caneel Bay Resort employees are caring and contributing members of society, operating with uncompromising values, honor and integrity.
Individual career aspirations are respected, and Caneel Bay Resort offers employees the opportunity to build a career with global potential in an atmosphere of respect, belonging and empowerment.
Help us create a difference for our guests by demonstrating our culture of service excellence. It is this culture that sets us apart from our competitors; a recognized quality that keeps our valued guests returning again and again and drives us to deliver the best service in the industry.
For information on employment opportunities, please email Human Resources email@example.com.
To Apply, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and include the Job Title on the Subject Line
Management Positions, Updated 1/17
(1) Housekeeping Manager Previous experience required
Hourly Position, Updated 1/17
(2) Barista/Cashier P/T Seasonal 1 year Hospitality experience preferred
(1) Bartender Seasonal 1 year Hospitality and Bartending experience required
(1) Chef de Partie Seasonal 2 years Culinary experience & VI Food Handler’s Card
(1) In Room Dining Server Seasonal 1 year Hospitality & F&B experience required P/T
(1) Kid’s Club Attendant Seasonal 1 year Hospitality & swimming experience Driver’s Lic required
(1) Marine Supervisor Full Time 2 years Marine and Shipyard experience required; TWIC required
(1) Operations Analyst Full Time 2 years Accounting experience & strong computer skills required
(1) Parking Lot Monitor P/T Seasonal 1 year Hospitality experience & Driver’s License required
(1) Retail Supervisor Seasonal 2 years Retail & Supervisor experience required
(1) Room Inspector Seasonal 1 year Housekeeping & Hospitality experience required
(2) Security Officer Full Time 1 year Security & Hotel experience & Driver’s License required
CPR/ First Aid certification preferred
(2) Turn Down Attendants Seasonal 1 year Hospitality & Housekeeping experience preferred
(1) Watersports Attendant Seasonal 1 year Hospitality experience and ability to swim required
Caneel Bay Resort does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, disability, uniformed services, veteran status or marital status.
Please apply in person at the Human Resources Office: Monday - Friday 9AM to 3PM