At Caneel Bay Resort, our goal is to assemble the best team of employees. We value diversity, and hire motivated, caring people and train them to do their job superbly. We are proud that Caneel Bay Resort employees are caring and contributing members of society, operating with uncompromising values, honor and integrity.
Individual career aspirations are respected, and Caneel Bay Resort offers employees the opportunity to build a career with global potential in an atmosphere of respect, belonging and empowerment.
Help us create a difference for our guests by demonstrating our culture of service excellence. It is this culture that sets us apart from our competitors; a recognized quality that keeps our valued guests returning again and again and drives us to deliver the best service in the industry.
For information on employment opportunities, please email Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org.
To Apply, please email: email@example.com and include the Job Title on the Subject Line
(1) Director of Finance, Executive, Previous experience required
(1) Bartender Seasonal 1 year Hospitality and Bartending experience required
(1) Catering Coordinator Full Time 1 year Hospitality experience & strong computer skills required
(1) Chef de Partie Seasonal 2 years Culinary experience & VI Food Handler’s Card required
(1) In Room Dining Server Seasonal 1 year Hospitality & Food & Beverage experience required P/T
(1) Laundry Attendant Seasonal 1 year Hospitality & Laundry experience preferred
(1) Parking Lot Monitor P/T Seasonal 1 year Hospitality experience and Driver’s License required
(1) Prep Cook Canella Seasonal 1 year Culinary experience & VI Food Handler’s Card required
(1) Retail Supervisor Seasonal 2 years Retail and Supervisor experience required
(1) O/N Security Officer Full Time 1 year Security & Hotel experience & Driver’s License required
CPR/ First Aid certification preferred
(2) Server Seasonal 1 year Food & Beverage experience required
(1) Turn Down Attendants Seasonal 1 year Hospitality & Housekeeping experience preferred P/T
Caneel Bay Resort does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, disability, uniformed services, veteran status or marital status.
Please apply in person at the Human Resources Office: Monday - Friday 9AM to 3PM