At Caneel Bay Resort, our goal is to assemble the best team of employees. We value diversity, and hire motivated, caring people and train them to do their job superbly. We are proud that Caneel Bay Resort employees are caring and contributing members of society, operating with uncompromising values, honor and integrity.
Individual career aspirations are respected, and Caneel Bay Resort offers employees the opportunity to build a career with global potential in an atmosphere of respect, belonging and empowerment.
Help us create a difference for our guests by demonstrating our culture of service excellence. It is this culture that sets us apart from our competitors; a recognized quality that keeps our valued guests returning again and again and drives us to deliver the best service in the industry.
For information on employment opportunities, please email Human Resources email@example.com.
To Apply, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and include the Job Title on the Subject Line
(1) Assistant Director of Finance Full Time Previous experience required
(1) Purchasing Coordinator Full Time 3 years Purchasing and Hospitality experience required
(1) Retail Supervisor Seasonal 2 years Retail and Supervisor experience required
(3) Security Officer Full Time 1 year Security & Hotel experience & Driver’s License required CPR/ First Aid certification preferred
(1) Watersports Supervisor Full Time 2 years Hospitality and Supervisor experience and ability to swim required
Caneel Bay Resort does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, disability, uniformed services, veteran status or marital status.
Please apply in person at the Human Resources Office: Monday - Friday 9AM to 3PM