At Caneel Bay Resort, our goal is to assemble the best team of employees. We value diversity, and hire motivated, caring people and train them to do their job superbly. We are proud that Caneel Bay Resort employees are caring and contributing members of society, operating with uncompromising values, honor and integrity.
Individual career aspirations are respected, and Caneel Bay Resort offers employees the opportunity to build a career with global potential in an atmosphere of respect, belonging and empowerment.
Help us create a difference for our guests by demonstrating our culture of service excellence. It is this culture that sets us apart from our competitors; a recognized quality that keeps our valued guests returning again and again and drives us to deliver the best service in the industry.
For information on employment opportunities, please email Human Resources email@example.com.
To Apply, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and include the Job Title on the Subject Line
Management Positions as of 1/30/17
(1) Director of Finance, Executive, Previous experience required
Hourly Positions as of 1/30/17
(2) Barista/Cashier P/T, 1 year Hospitality experience preferred
(1) Bartender, 1 year Hospitality and Bartending experience required
(1) In Room Dining Server, 1 year Hospitality & Food & Beverage experience required, P/T
(1) Kid’s Club Attendant, 1 year Hospitality and swimming experience Driver’s Lic required
(1) Parking Lot Monitor P/T, 1 year Hospitality experience and Driver’s License required
(1) Retail Supervisor, 2 years Retail and Supervisor experience required
(1) Room Inspector, 1 year Housekeeping and Hospitality experience required
(1) Turn Down Attendants, 1 year Hospitality & Housekeeping experience preferred P/T
(1) Watersports Attendant, 1 year Hospitality experience and ability to swim required
(1) O/N Security Officer, 1 year Security & Hotel experience & Driver’s License required, CPR/ First Aid certification preferred
Caneel Bay Resort does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, disability, uniformed services, veteran status or marital status.
Please apply in person at the Human Resources Office: Monday - Friday 9AM to 3PM